The Bessfa Rural Bank Ltd is looking for qualified applicants for the position of the IT Manager of the Bank
- See to the implementation of the Bank’s IT and Cyber Security Policies
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of the IT systems of the Bank across all branches
- Providing timely resolution to all IT challenges faced by users across all the branches of the Bank
- Managing of the Annual IT Budget of the Bank and ensure cost- effectiveness at all times
- Facilitate periodic training of users on the use of basic software applications and proper upkeep of the hardware infrastructure of the Bank
- Coordinating IT installations, upgrades and maintenance
- Testing, troubleshooting and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Serves as the liaison between the Bank and the ARB Apex Bank Data Center as well as the other third part IT services providers of the Bank
- Provide the necessary IT support of new products and services of the Bank
- Submitting quarterly IT Reports to the IT Sub-committee of the Board
- Ensure the proper upkeep of the data backups of the Bank for business continuity purposes Qualification, Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or any related field.
- Related Professional Certificate e.g. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) will be an added advantage
- Should possess a minimum of five (5) years working experience, three (3) years of which must be in Senior Management position
- The candidate must be knowledgeable in the T24 Temenos Software
- Must have the ability to motivate subordinates and drive growth
- Have strong professional ethics, excellent communication, organizational and time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and copies of academic/professional certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Application should be addressed to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, BESSFA RURAL BANK LTD, P. O. BOX 160, BAWKU – GARU
Closing date for the submission of applications is 31st October, 2023.