A-G-R-I-C is the acronym for our Core Values which serve as a guide in our decision making. We are guided by these values on daily basis in our quest to deliver differentiated customer experience and build the best Bank for our stakeholders.
- A – Agribusiness – We are a Bank of the farmers and so Agribusiness remains at the top of our business decisions.
- G – Good Governance – We maintain high standards of Good Corporate Governance and comply with the regulatory requirements in the country
- R – Respect – We accord maximum level of respect to all our stakeholders. As we want to be treated so shall we treat others.
- I – Integrity – We will approach our task with the highest level of integrity, honesty and utmost ethical standards.
- C – Confidentiality – As a community bank, our existence largely depends on our ability to protect and guard our customers’ sensitive information. We embrace a zero tolerance for any breach of confidentiality.